EastEnd Studio and Gallery is always looking for talented people to lead workshops and art classes.
Qualified applicants should be:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and organized.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in the area they are teaching
- Have some experience teaching or leading workshops.
- Have strong speaking and presentation skills.
- Teachers for youth programs should have experience working with children.
- Be capable of going up and down one flight of stairs.
We are actively seeking people who can teach our middle school program in the areas of
- Print making
If you are interested in leading an adult workshop or class. We will work out the details of payment based on the use of supplies and the time required.
Interested applicants should send a resume and letter of interest to:
Kat Whaley, Education Coordinator/general manager
143 W. Michigan Ave
Marshall, MI 49068
or email at