Ceramics Open Studio
This open studio is for anyone age 10 and up. Your first day will be a introduction to working with clay and wheel safety. Glazing the projects on the second day.
If you have taken a class before and want to just work on your own it is $20 per session which includes clay. Glaze will be an extra $5 per piece.
Let's make art
Join Kat in the studio on a Sunday afternoon. Come spend a relaxing afternoon making art. It is going to be open to explore your creativity. Remember... DESIRE > TALENT. It is the desire that is important. Talent comes with practice. There is no pressure, no right or wrong, just making a time to make art for the simple enjoyment of creating. is a great stress reducer! Come hang out, share ideas, and create. No experience is needed, just desire!
- Instruction and supplies - $12 – Sign up for multiple classes and get 10% off (ceramics is a different day see below)
- Have some of your own supplies but need to use some paint brushes or other equipment? - $5
- Bring your own stuff, Just come to use the space to hang out with some others and make art - $0
- Please register in advance. The gallery is closed on Sunday so we know how many to expect.
- If you have questions or need some ideas, contact Kat 269-789-2379 or firstname.lastname@example.org
watercolor with John Walton
Join instructor John Walton in a series of watercolor classes for all skill levels. This class will focus on the use of the medium and materials, how to set up a painting, instruction on basic drawing and composition, discussion of all things watercolor and of course, lots of painting, large and small. Participants will be provided a set of watercolors, and a pad of watercolor paper that will be theirs to keep.